Monday 10 December 2018

Beautiful Goddess Ornaments

I love this time of year when I can develop new projects that have been on my mind, finish other projects and generally catch up and re-focus my energies.

I have been working on a couple of things at the moment and wanted to share my latest creations.

Painted Goddesses
Here is a closer look at 2 that I am selling at the moment. The others are waiting for a varnish and then need to dry. So they will be available in a couple of days.
Yule Blessings (1) 
Yule Blessings (2)



























These are made of hard wood that has been cut and sanded by my partner and then I have painted onto the wood using acrylic paints and pen. The fronts are then varnished. Here are some of my progress pictures:

Painted Hares and Moon on Wooden Goddess

Finished and Unfinished Pieces

Each one is totally unique as they are all hand painted and decorated. Each little hare has his own character and is made with the intention to bring peace, harmony and love to you, your home and your sacred space. They are approx. 8"x2.25" (20cmx5.5cm). I will be selling on Facebook and also in my partner's Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/EarthrayneCrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment