|My painting adjusted in Photoshop.|
Next I traced the image using Tracedown (white) and then outlined it again with a permanent white pen as this was rubbing off when I started to carve. At this stage I didn't realise I had forgotten to flip the image. Never mind I carried on to see the end result which luckily was okay.
|Traced to Lino.|
I continued to transfer and cut out my other image designs and this is what they looked like.
|Hare and Foliage.|
|Luna Moon Moth.|
|Wood Mouse and Mushrooms.|
|Consistency of Ink|
Before I started to print I cleaned them off with alcohol, which surprisingly took off the permanent pen.
The following images were the first test prints from my linocuts. Pretty happy with most of the them, but the hare and cat need more adding to them and the mushrooms need some more detail.
I will post another blog when the final images are ready.
These have been handprinted using a baren. The lino cutter & baren kit are made by Essdee and fits my small hands a treat. Very happy with this little kit and my linocuts.
|More detail needed on mushrooms|
|Luna Moon Moth top left|
|Need more outline on Cat and more white in the Hare.|