Friday 5 November 2021

J Wildfire Fractals

After many years of working on my MacBook Pro I decided to upgrade. Don't laugh but my upgrade is to a 2013 iMac! Crazy! But not for me, I wanted a high spec old Mac with a NVIDIA graphics card especially for rendering my fractals. That is the only year they did NVIDIA and then fell out with the company.

To say I am totally addicted to the new version for Mac is an understatement. I have been so busy creating loads of lovely fractals and uploading them (in half the time) that I'm just going to show a few. I really should post as I do them but I just get so engrossed. I think I have recently done almost 100 and these are the ones that make it. I'm quite critical and if it's not a good render it doesn't go on.

I spend hours using this program and although not to everyone's taste I do these just for me and what I like. There is a freedom and escape in fractals that keeps me sane.

Did I mention they are also HUGE. Most are around 83" x 66"! Okay here's a couple of little ones and a cute one that won't make my list but I thought was quite sweet.

Green Fairy ©mforrester
White Moon ©mforrester

Ghostly Balloons :D

No comments:

Post a Comment