Saturday 23 May 2020

Rock Painting and Resin Part Two

A second coat worked out well so I now have lots of lovely rocks. A couple are reserved, one is a present, some will go to Tregaron as part of the Ceredigion Rock Project and then I will post a few on Etsy for sale. I will update with links when I've listed them.

In the meantime, here are some lovely pictures of the finished rocks. I'm sorry that some of them are sideways, I can't seem to rotate them. Never mind. The big question is whether I will continue to use Resin. I am going to have a last attempt when I get some lovely flat beach pebbles and then decide.


Rocks drying in plastic storage box
Selection of Hare Rocks
Smiley Candy Skull Rocks
Goddess and Horned God

Fairy Houses

Moon Moths

Mandrakes

Elements and Sun & Moon

Earth Sisters

Decorative Hearts

Pumpkin and Grinning Cat

Hare and Moon

Rocks for Tregaron

Hare and Moon Phases

Crow and Moon Phases
Close up of Hare Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment