Saturday 31 August 2013

Away for a Week and Job Interview

Just thought I'd post to let you know that I will be away for a week in the Lake District. I'm hoping to do lots more life drawing.

What a busy week I've had but the highlight has to be my interview for a Designer position with a large-scale mosaic company. I prepared pretty well with lots of research. This wasn't difficult because the company was so interesting and their designs were amazing. I also researched possible interview questions and prepared for this also using this link http://home.design.iastate.edu/CareerServices/files/GR_interview_questions.pdf. On the day, however my answers just disappeared when the inevitable question paper came out, but I'm hoping that I covered everything in my nervous ramblings and that my portfolio showed all my strengths. David the Design Director was really interested in art and really liked my work, he would be a great inspiration in my personal development. So fingers crossed. I hope I can enjoy my holiday without thinking about this too much.

(Gutted, didn't get the job).

No comments:

Post a Comment