Tuesday 29 January 2019

Lino Print Cards now on Etsy

Absolutely loving how my Linoprints have come out. Really lovely and I love how you can feel the ink on the greetings cards.

These are now available to buy on Etsy all of them are original works of art and each one is hand printed with ink. 😍

Celtic Cat
Country Fox & Moon
Hare & Foliage
Luna Moon Moth














Wood Mouse &
Mushrooms
Three Welsh Sheep















While experimenting with lino printing I came across some of my dad's vintage photo frames. These are gorgeous so I printed directly onto the mount. These are raised slightly from the background so I have added another picture mount to keep the ink away from any glass frame. So lovely. It took a few attempts to get the registration right but once I nailed that the print was nice and central. A little more experimenting needed but hopefully these will be listed shortly also.
Wood Mouse & Mushrooms
Original Linoprint

No comments:

Post a Comment