Sunday 17 February 2019

New Lino Prints on Xcut Xpress, Express Craft Machine

Xcut Xpress
I came across a great little machine on a group on Facebook. Many people are using this die-cut craft machine for lino printing as it has rollers, a printing bed and a roller adjustment dial. This is not for large size printing but will take A4 paper so is ideal for my 6x4 prints. I bought my Xcut from Hobbycraft on-line for £79 and I am really pleased with it, on the box it says Express Craft Machine. It was easy to put the handle on. The dial is a little stiff and the lock sliders are too but this is a good thing, in my opinion and it all folds up to a nice portable size. It is a lot heavier than it looks though.

So, my first prints on the Xcut Xpress and a couple of photos of the Xcut.

These will be available for sale on my on-line shop at Artfinder and I will be printing greetings cards for Etsy.


Green Man
Mandrake
Abaddon Fallen Angel
Bartzabel Fallen Angel
Guland Fallen Angel

Jeretik Fallen Angel











Registration Process

Xcut from above
















No comments:

Post a Comment