Sunday 17 February 2019

Green Man Linoprint

Just a couple of photos of how I did the Lino for my Green Man Linoprints.

Green Man Design
Finished Linocut
Finished Print









































Almost finished drawn design, scanned and flipped in Photoshop. I used white Tracedown to transfer the image to the lino and then I go over it again with white pen. I drew most of it freehand on the lino.

The finished linocut is shown. I am working on 6x4 lino so this was a bit fiddly with the leaves but I was looking forward to seeing how it would print.

I was really pleased with the final result. I am still using my dad's old vintage photo mounts to print on and will be really sad when they run out as they are really good quality. I am half way through them already. Oh well, will have to keep my eyes open for other unusual printing surfaces.

As always these will be available on Artfinder as pictures and Etsy as greeting cards. Links are top right on blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment